How to clean and clean stainless steel sinks reasonably and effectively? Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers explains:
1. First, wipe the surface of the sink with a scouring pad and remove the dirt on the surface. When wiping, be sure to use a soft scouring pad. Never use a steel ball to damage the life of the sink.
2. Then sprinkle with baking soda and mix with water to form a paste.
3. Find a toothbrush and start a little brushing. When brushing, be sure to brush according to the texture of the sink.
4. After all the brushing, spread a paper towel or towel in the sink, then sprinkle white vinegar on it until it is soaked.
5. Brush again with detergent. After cleaning, the non-magnetic steel sink will become more bright.
6. Finally, the lemon flakes are used to remove the odor, and the cleaning process of the entire sink is basically finished.
Ningbo AFA Kitchen and Bath Co ,Ltd . is a professional Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers , view stainless steel manual sink product information and information, welcome to visit: https://www.afastainlesskb.com