- Preparation of plastic products before printing
1) Clean up the surrounding environment, adjust the temperature and humidity in the workshop, and scrub the printer to prevent excessive dust.
2) Prepare printing parts and inks, understand their characteristics, and select appropriate squeegees accordingly.
3) The blending of ink, the blending of hue, the adjustment of viscosity, and the adjustment of drying speed.
4) Prepare and check the drying device.
- Install the silk screen of the plastic product Stenter
1) Establish the position of the printing plate. According to the specific structure of the screen printing machine to determine the correct position of the printing plate, it should be in the appropriate position of the substrate. Especially when the screen is overprinted, the vertical and horizontal positions of each color should be adjusted carefully to make the overprint accurate.
2) High speed and control the gap between the printing plate and the substrate. The size of the layout is large, and the gap should be larger; the tension of the stretched screen is large, the sag of the screen is small, and the gap can be smaller; the metal wire mesh has better rigidity than other materials, and it is not easy to sag, and the gap can be smaller; the ink is thinner, The gap should be larger.
3. Trial printing, observe the hue of the ink, the thickness of the printed coating, and the accuracy of overprinting. Then adjust, and then formally print. During the printing process, attention should be paid to the printing quality to prevent network blocking and other accidents.
4. After printing, the Flat Screen Printing Machine Factory should collect the excess ink and clean the printing plate with solvent to avoid agglomeration. After cleaning, the printing plate should be removed and placed in a clean place for later use.