The latest research report by Emergen Research, named ‘Global Smart Irrigation Market - Forecast to 2027’, entails a comprehensive review of the global Smart Irrigation market’s present and future trends. The report gathers viable information on the most established industry players, sales and distribution channels, regional spectrum, estimated market share and size, and revenue estimations over the forecast timeframe.
The global Smart Irrigation Market will be worth USD 2,877.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of IoT based smart irrigation devices by farmers and growers to produce healthier crops. The growing implementation of information communication technologies and IoT is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The cost benefits gained due to the usage of automated irrigation infrastructure are among the key driving factors of the industry. The key market players are extensively investing in the research & development of smart irrigation solutions.
The constant efforts of prominent players to develop newer and modern technologies and product advancements are expected to drive the growth of the industry over the coming years. The report studies the extensive business expansion plans and advancements in R&D activities and product portfolio. The report offers a clear understanding of the alliances in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches and brand promotions, and corporate deals.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2018, a Bluetooth-enabled tap timer, BTT, was launched by the Hunter Industries. An app-controlled light irrigation is provided by BTT for small lawn areas, flowers, greenhouses, plants, and nurseries.
- The non-Agriculture segment held the largest market share of 58.6% in the year 2019, owing to the increasing adoption of the smart irrigation controllers by the commercial and residential land contractors.
- The Weather-based system is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 15.6% over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of weather-based systems by the contractors and managers of commercial building and golf course and landscaping.
TOC of the report:
- Chapter 1: Market overview and scope
- Chapter 2: Market outlook
- Chapter 3: Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic
- Chapter 4: Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 5: Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Limitations
- Chapter 6: Key manufacturers of the industry
- Chapter 7: Regional analysis
- Chapter 8: Market segmentation based on type & applications
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Smart Irrigation market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
To get a sample copy of the global Smart Irrigation market report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/166
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse More Related Reports: